The Digital Marketing Officer is responsible in designing, creating and delivering marketing programs to support product expansion and sales growth of GNFC, through the effective management of the company’s digital/online marketing campaign which includes updating graphic designs, web advertising, social media and web development.
- Answers key questions on how our brand are communicated and experienced by our customers through digital interaction.
- Responsible for the successful management of digital strategy of GNFC and how such strategies affect the total growth of the company.
Key Result Areas:
- Analyze the effect of digital marketing and social media campaign on the total sales growth strategy of the company.
- Track down conversion rates and utilization of paid search, search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC).
- Develop the overall layout and product design for advertisement, brochures, write ups, trade marketing collaterals and other corporate graphic design/representation.
- Creates visuals concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform or captivate consumers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help plan and execute the current and future online marketing activities based on the general marketing and sales direction/s of the company for the current and succeeding financial years.
- Developing social presence and advocating brands effectively, may include writing online press releases and other digital mediums to continuously keep in touch with our customers.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and online sites.
- Managing online brand and product campaign to raise brand awareness.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluate customer research trends, market condition and competitor’s online activity and data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Effectively measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaign, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Perform other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-motivated
- Goal-oriented, competitive, persuasive and have the ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Knowledge on the key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
- Knows how to plan and having the ability to manage time.
- Creative and good presentation skills
- Knows how to plan, create and implement marketing strategy
- University degree in graphic design, web development and/or computer technology course.
- At least 3 years work experience
- Physically fit
- Positive attitude; pleasant disposition and effective communication skills.
Coordinates and effectively communicates with Sales Management and Administration units on a regular basis. Likewise with the Finance & Accounting; Human Resources, as necessary.