Personnel and Administration Manager
The Personnel and Administration Manager initiates and controls the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs of Golden Oats. The major areas include:
- recruiting and staffing;
- organizational departmental planning;
- performance management and improvement systems;
- organization development;
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- employee integration, development, needs assessment, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee relations;
- company employee and community communication;
- compensation and benefits administration (administration & control of payroll);
- employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- employee services and counselling.
This Personnel and Administration Manager also leads company practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The development of processes and metrics must be studied daily to support the achievement of the organization’s business goals.
- To ensure that all company officers consistently grow on a personal and professional level; through the experiences garnered while working at Golden Nutritious Foods Corporation (GNFC)
- That each department of GNFC is well managed in terms of Personnel and Administration functions (i.e. coordinating with department and group heads to keep track of the professional development of each officer and personnel)
- To foster a family oriented, yet high performance driven culture in every employee; i.e. each employee of GNFC must embrace the GNFC way of working (based on basic attitudes of the day) as well as delivering the results based on key result areas
- Health and safety of the workforce.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- Physically fit
- Assertive and proactive team player
- Lives near Las Piñas
- Willing to travel as required by the company
- Sound managerial capabilities
- Positive attitude; pleasant disposition and effective communication skills
- Overall professional in both business and personal dealings.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labour relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations (such as universities and other academic institutions, department of labour, TESDA, etc.) and ongoing community involvement, preferred.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.