Sales and Marketing Administration Officer
Works with Sales and Administration Manager in managing, coordinating and relating with the Distributor in all aspects of the marketing and distribution function based on the above criteria. In partnership with the Distributor, he is expected to act as a consultant to our distribution channel and ASM’s in developing each business unit.
- To help achieve planned sales growth by year end.
- Find out ways on how to continuously improve the company’s social media content with the objective of translating them into sales.
- Find out ways to improve customer satisfaction.
- Manage the promodisers together with the ASM’s to ensure proper implementation of all trade marketing activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Distributor with Area Sales Managers and other Marketing and Sales Officer to ensure the successful implementation of the area sales plans resulting to the consistent achievement of the 10% Distributor’s Gross Margin through continuous spot audits nationwide.
- Ensure that stock inventory levels in the Distributor’s and in the concerned outlets’ warehouses are regularly inspected and kept within the allowable monthly level through continuous spot audits nationwide.
- Execute trade marketing and promotions activities and ensure immediate evaluation of results and effects on bottom-line sales figures.
- Explore and exhaust opportunities in increasing product visibility, promotion and market reach in all targeted market segments, including continuous planogram development.
- Other reports submission and competitive activities monitoring.
- Provide timely, accurate and actionable competitive information based on relevant and well collated information.
- Prepare and submit regular (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual) sales and other sales related reports as required.
- Communicate, implement and ensure consistent application of company policies in the trade.
- Forecast, monitor and controlthe area budget and financial activities to achieve required earnings ratios and targeted profit margins. Basic ratio analyses is required in the reporting structure.
- Assist in developing basic accounting skills for ASM’s as they properly monitor financial activities.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with Distributor partners utilizing available resources to meet sales objectives; expand and retain customer base.
- University degree in any marketing, sales management, or accounting course is preferred. Business related courses are also looked into.
- At least 5 years work experience preferably in actual sales and distribution, with at least 2 years in any leadership role. Other careers are also looked into.
- Physically fit
- Assertive and proactive team player
- Willing to travel as required by the company
- Sound managerial capabilities
- Positive attitude; pleasant disposition and effective communication skills
- Overall professional in both business and personal dealings.