Get the great benefits of oats without gluten. And here are 16 reasons why you should eat Organic oatmeal:
- Oats are easily digested
- Oat bran lowers cholesterol,
- May improve stamina.
- Herbalist prescribes Oat to treat a wide variety of nervous conditions.
- The grains gently raise energy levels and the straw is mildly antidepressant, and it also supports an over-stressed nervous system.
- Oats are used to treat depression and nervous exhaustion, as well as the profound lethargy that results from multiple sclerosis, chronic neurological pain.
- Oats are thought to stimulate sufficient nervous energy to make sleep possible (sleep aid).
- Oats are one of the principal herbal aids to convalescence after long illness.
- For external use the grain is emollient and cleansing, and a decoction strained into a bath can help soothe itchiness and eczema.
- Oats is full of protein, calcium, magnesium, silicon, potassium, iron and vitamins.
- Oat fiber can significantly lower blood cholesterol therefore assist to combat cardiovascular disease.
- Oats can be extremely helpful for high blood pressure, varicose veins, obesity and hemorrhoids.
- Oats is a soothing remedy for irritated conditions of the digestive tract, and for problems such as irritable bowel syndrome, constipation and diverticulitis.
- Oat fiber produces bulkier stools and speeds their passage through the gut, reducing the exposure of the gut lining to irritants and carcinogens.
- The above fact is a strong indicator that oat fiber may help prevent cancer of the bowel.
- Oats may be helpful to diabetics as it may lower blood sugar.